Circle n' Square 2 Circle n' Square 2

Dear Stamper:

When I said "fuck stamper" to Johnny Utah, I meant it literally. I want the two of you to make sweet, beautiful love.
Also, Joey deserved better.

Neenja 3 Neenja 3

Looked great!

Didn't really make alot of sense though. Wasn't much story structure... funny though!

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Leo and Satan is easily my favorite series

You sir have created the greatest web series hands down forever and ever. Thank you for making life worth living. I will gladly pay to watch this produced on television. But not shitty television.

LARRY: Doug-Out LARRY: Doug-Out

Cool, but got too easy

Yes. I said it. It was far too easy for me. I don't see why everyone is complaining so much. Just keep a single barrel. You don't NEED to work the whole day. Also, I found a glitch where if you mash the mouse really fast before the slider starts going, there's a chance you'll under-pour the cup and get like... $300-$600! I eventually reached a score of about 10 million and just got bored.
Heh... potato...

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

Pretty damned fun!

I played for about an hour. Any flash game that can pull that off is a winRAR. My high score was somewhere in the billions... Once I got all the powerups, I found that you can jsut keep an infinite stream of flying kicks as long as you charge up on the ninjas. I kicked that man over the course of 20 minutes all the way to Jupiter technically speaking. 1 billion meters. Boom baby. Boom.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

I'm bringing this in to Astronomy Class

It'll give my class of dufuses the perfect perspective on how retardedly huge everytihng is. I love you.

The Terminators Bad Day (VA) The Terminators Bad Day (VA)

Now this is a voice-acting piece!

Huh... you have sound effects, you actually have DIFFERENT sounding voices... I like this! And YOUR version Arnold has some damn feeling! I liked it. Ha, I loved the numbers on the answering machine. Love you!
Joe

Stalagmite responds:

man that is awesome! you are awesome! thanks alot dude! that has truly made my day! :D:D:D and yes, i screamed the house down lol. luv ya bak! :D:D:D

Papa Johns Commercial Par Papa Johns Commercial Par

SPEAKING of cheesy...

ha! I mean, it's just kind of annoying... it kinda sounds like a kid playing with a recording device. I dunno... Also, the way the announcer just announces the new voice upsets me. I'm listening to it right now. It's making me angry.

ForNoReason responds:

Hey, can't please all of the people all of the time.

Videogame Hype Videogame Hype

the intro seems a bt long...

other than that the song is quite fun! Good flow, movement. The usual yadda yadda keep at it!

DickGal Wallpaper Deux DickGal Wallpaper Deux

Love Love Love it!

I've been a fan of your work for a long time sir. Just thought I'd share that with ya... I'm gonna go play some Bioshock now. bye. ... -cough- ...

BizarroJoe responds:

Why, thank you! I should get me Bioshock too... Or at least borrow it from a friend.