LARRY: Doug-Out LARRY: Doug-Out

Cool, but got too easy

Yes. I said it. It was far too easy for me. I don't see why everyone is complaining so much. Just keep a single barrel. You don't NEED to work the whole day. Also, I found a glitch where if you mash the mouse really fast before the slider starts going, there's a chance you'll under-pour the cup and get like... $300-$600! I eventually reached a score of about 10 million and just got bored.
Heh... potato...

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

Pretty damned fun!

I played for about an hour. Any flash game that can pull that off is a winRAR. My high score was somewhere in the billions... Once I got all the powerups, I found that you can jsut keep an infinite stream of flying kicks as long as you charge up on the ninjas. I kicked that man over the course of 20 minutes all the way to Jupiter technically speaking. 1 billion meters. Boom baby. Boom.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

I'm bringing this in to Astronomy Class

It'll give my class of dufuses the perfect perspective on how retardedly huge everytihng is. I love you.

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

Too easy...

I gotta hand it to you, it's put together well! It's just a bit too easy. I beat it in about 5 minutes. I wish the experience could have gone on a bit longer!

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

omfg

I don't think I've ever hated something so much. Good game, by the way

Mysterious Dungeon Mysterious Dungeon

Found a glitch!

There's a way to beat the game with absolutely no moves! You gotta have two arrow keys pressed down at all times, that way, the counter doesn't go up, and you can beat the game with no moves at all! I just thought I'd let you know! Otherwise, good work!

Phasez responds:

the ugly the ugly

Woot

The one thing that bothered me was the fact that it took waaaaay too long for the game to re-start! Wowza! Other than that, AWESOME

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

I got stuck...

I got stuck at the stupid frog part. sniff... I gots the frog, then I couldn't do anything WITH the frog. Legendary Frog just looked at me and said the same stupid thing over and over again. Good game tho

Chain Reaction Game Demo Chain Reaction Game Demo

woot

that game was really quite fun! my high score was 342,734! BEAT THAT

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

cool